CPCB Recruitment: Central Pollution electrical device (CPCB) could be a Statutory Organization under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & temperature change.
CPCB Recruitment: due to the critical situation by the spread of Coronavirus & the lockdown online applications are invited from the eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to numerous posts on a daily basis through open competition on all India basis.
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Detail Pdf|
|Recruitment of various posts on regular basis in CPCB (Advt. No. 02/2020||05- 05-2020||25-05-2020||Download|
all Applicants can register and apply as per posts available and applications online following the link available at page ‘jobs’ at CPCB website cpcb.nic.in Instructions for a way to use for the posts are going to be available on the above link which is able to move with effect from 05th May 2020
The commencement date
the last date for submission of appl are as follow Date of Commencement 05th May 2020 Last Date for submission of Application 25th May 2020
- Pay Matrix (Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56,900/-).
- Age: Between 18 and 25 years.
- Educational Qualification & Experience: Essential: 8th Standard Pass from a recognized school.
- Desirable: (i) 10th class pass from a recognized school/ Board. (ii) Training in Basic and Refresher course in Home Guards and Civil Defense.
General Instructions, Essential Information and Clarifications:
- The candidates of only Indian Nationality can apply for these posts.
- There is No Application Fee for applying to any post.
- The Candidates must carry the original photo id proof which has been mentioned in the application, at the time of written test for verification. The Board reserves the right to post the selected candidates anywhere in India.
- Experience specified for the above posts shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the Essential Educational qualifications prescribed for the posts.
- Applicants are NOT required to upload the scanned copies of certificates and supporting documents with the application form. However, the same will be produced at the time of document verification.
- After submitting the application, applicants are advised to visit the CPCB Recruitment
- Applicants are advised to ensure before applying that they possess qualifications and experience for the post. The Experience, Qualification, and age will be reckoned as on the last date for submission of application i.e. 25th May 2020. No updating of qualification and experience will be entertained after the last date.
- The application submitted cannot be altered/resubmitted. no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.